1) How much weight can I expect to lose using Alpha-Fibe and how fast?
1) Our research estimates that, when used as directed, Alpha-Fibe will support an average weight loss of 1 to 1½ lbs. per week based on a diet providing 2000 calories per day with the typical percentage of fat intake.
Use of Alpha-Fibe as directed, stopped the trend of average weight gain of 1 kg. per month (±0.4 kg.) in obese type 2 diabetic participants in a double blind human clinical study. In another human clinical study, Alpha-Fibe demonstrated proven weight loss results and other health benefits in normal healthy male and female individuals who supplemented daily with Alpha-Fibe.
In addition, their blood lipid levels also improved without changing exercise patterns and without receiving any dietary counseling. (Please visit our scientific research page for more information about this human study)
Although your results may vary, Alpha-Fibe helps many people reach their desired weight, and has already helped quite a few men and women lose over 60 pounds during a 3 month period, when taken as directed.
2) The active fiber ingredient in Alpha-Fibe, Alpha-Cyclodextrin (ACD), requires a demanding purification process to separate it from the other natural cyclodextrins found with it, which do not bind fats as efficiently. The unique porous structure of this fiber molecule allows alpha-cyclodextrin to both dissolve in water and attract fats. This enables Alpha-Fibe to trap dietary fat, at 9 to 10 times its own weight, like a super-efficient sponge, soaking up dietary fat as it sweeps through the human digestive tract.
Bio-Form Essentials was the original company to bring ACD, this unique smart fiber, to the worldwide market back in 2007.
Bio-Form Essentials "Alpha-Fibe" is the original Alpha-Cyclodextrin (ACD) fiber product introduced to the public back in 2007.
FBCx stands for "Fat Binding Complexer" and we have used this acronym as part of our product name in the past.
FBCx is not an ingredient, only an acronym, and is not part of the scientific name of the active fiber ingredient Alpha-Cyclodextrin.
Recently, Dr.OZ spoke about the benefits of Alpha-Cyclodextrin on his show but goofed by mentioning the FBCx acronym instead of the true acronym for Alpha-Cyclodextrin which is (ACD). This caused confusion among his viewers and prompted Congressional hearings where he was required to appear to explain himself and why he was misinforming consumers.
To avoid further consumer confusion, and to cooperate with Congress regarding their concerns on providing correct information to consumers, we have stopped using the FBCx acronym with our product name and are only using the true acronym ACD, when referring to the Alpha-Cyclodextrin fiber ingredient.
4) Alpha-Fibe forms of very stable large particles of triglyceride (dietary fat) coated with alpha-cyclodextrin—electrically charged clusters of molecules known as micelles. This produces a waxy emulsion made up of the alpha-cyclodextrin/fat complex which resists the activity of lipase—the enzyme which breaks down fat for absorption. The strong physical attraction of the complex reduces the bioavailability of fats in those particles, to the point that normal intestinal bacteria do not appear to metabolize the alpha- cyclodextrin/fat complexes coming from the small intestine.
The daily cost for use of Alpha-Fibe, as directed at the full studied dose, figures out to about $2.35USD.
i) If you find one tablet at each meal useful--a half-dose--using Alpha-Fibe will cost you about $1.17USD per day.
ii We believe that you’ll find the ease of use, safety and effectiveness of Alpha-Fibe well worth the investment in your health.
6) Simply put, Alli® binds to and inactivates lipase, the enzyme that allows you to absorb fats (and its calories) from your food. Therefore using Alli® allows most fat to go through your body unabsorbed & undigested, leading to its well-known side effects.
On the other hand, Alpha-Fibe® creates a strong physical bond with fats, even preferring to attach to saturated fats, while leaving healthy unsaturated fats alone.
Each tablet of Alpha-Cyclodextrin (ACD) acts like the candy coating on an M&M candy surrounding the fat and blocking its absorption from the food being consumed while helping to prevent the side effects associated with Alli®.
For maximum effectiveness when using Alpha-Fibe, do not consume more calories, do not consume a low-fat diet and/or do not reduce your activity level before starting Alpha-Fibe.
Neither the FDA nor the FTC evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. Regular exercise & proper nutrition remain fundamentally beneficial for achieving your weight-loss goals. Individuals have been remunerated. Results not typical. As individuals vary, so will results.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
GRADUATE TO THE "SMARTER FIBER" & LET ALPHA-FIBE RESHAPE & RENEW YOU FOR WEIGHT LOSS & BETTER HEALTH!
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!
Search by Keyword